Official Stats

Now back with even more grammar mismanagement!

(Author's note: All blogs are written in one, frantic, free-style session, thus they are bound to have grammar and even spelling errors. Please disregard these, kthnxsbye)


Number of faranged* attempts: |||
Travel time compiled on plane, train, & bus (hours):85 ~
Backpack weight: 27. 2 kg (+ laptop bag)
Non-academic book in progress: Notes from Underground - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Best fashion seen to date: Obese American teenage male wearing tight v-neck t-shirt, Saran-Warp™-reveling silver Nike basketball shorts, knee high black socks and Birkenstocks™.
Best PDA to date: SP Int'l airport - middle aged woman sucking on sleeping man's bald head.




Saturday, July 31, 2010

Eric hires an assistant

I had a better movie idea in mind, but then I got lazy ... and after some hilarious (maybe not so hilarious cuts), we ended up using just this.





Jeremy moved in on Thursday and will be here for a few months to study Spanish and tango, while giving me a hand if I need. He bought this mask in Bolivia. Quite frankly, I do not like it.

6 comments:

  1. oooo...I feel soooo relaxed. That was very enjoyable. Is that guy single?

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you get glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is that handsome mysterious man behind the mask

    ReplyDelete
  4. AndreaB'sbuddyMeghanAugust 2, 2010 at 6:26 PM

    Nice contrast to your rant on waste incineration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect. I want Jeremy to don that mask, with the music playing, and sashay out of the forest when I am taking Kyla, Clarissa, Baby Enzo and others on a night hike. That ought to scare the pablum right out of them! An excellent performance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's like some horribly gay guy fawkes mask...

    thouroughly creepy yet I can't look away....

    ReplyDelete