Official Stats

Now back with even more grammar mismanagement!

(Author's note: All blogs are written in one, frantic, free-style session, thus they are bound to have grammar and even spelling errors. Please disregard these, kthnxsbye)


Number of faranged* attempts: |||
Travel time compiled on plane, train, & bus (hours):85 ~
Backpack weight: 27. 2 kg (+ laptop bag)
Non-academic book in progress: Notes from Underground - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Best fashion seen to date: Obese American teenage male wearing tight v-neck t-shirt, Saran-Warp™-reveling silver Nike basketball shorts, knee high black socks and Birkenstocks™.
Best PDA to date: SP Int'l airport - middle aged woman sucking on sleeping man's bald head.




Friday, July 2, 2010

Brazil ... loss 2-1

I found hole-in-the-wall bar near the university that seemed crowded. I told the lady that I was alone and she sat me down with three young women that could speak English. It was 1030 and I hadn't eaten, so I wanted to get breakfast and a coffee. I ordered the coffee and the waiter looked at me. The girls said some things in Portuguese. I came back and there was my coffee, a litre of Brahma (beer), and a caipirinha (Brazil's national cocktail, made with cachaça (like rum), sugar and lime).

Here is a little video I quickly whipped up! So sad/dramatic!








Time to go to the all you-can-eat beef bbq and meet some CouchSurfers at 1830 for happy hour downtown! 

2 comments:

  1. A Brazilian lament, as created by Norm Binion, in response to the tragic Brazilian 2-1 loss today to Holland:
    'Cold, dark, orb that sails the pitch, we kicked the balls of that dyke strewn bitch, but from the ashes we will rise, run again with rising tide, and in four years yellow mass shall flow, and crucify that tulip foe, ho, ho,that nasty ho', crucify that tulip foe'

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha what a lament! possibly publishable?

    ReplyDelete